Click on the tabs above to see even more of our awesome adoptables, including kittens & senior cats!
|It's Adopt a Senior Pet Month! Senior guy Speedy may be little, but he sure is a trooper! He survived cancer, and is still spunky and full of energy. Friendly and playful. (107330)||Handsome Bichon/Poodle-mix boy Cosmo is just 1 year old. He gets along great with other dogs and cats and does well on a leash. Look at that face! (107275)||Ella
Photoshoot in progress -
watch this space!
Details coming soon!
watch this space!
|Jade is a calm, beautiful tortoiseshell lady, just 1 year old. Sadly, her person had to move. She's waiting to meet you at our Pet Valu Bala Cynwyd adoption center! (107354b)
Details coming soon!
|Chester is an awesome guy, a fun and social fellow who loves company! He's just two years old and looking for a buddy. Come check out this fabulous feline today! (107268a)|
|Tiger Lily is a quiet and laid-back young tabby girl who's full of love. This sweet kitty had a hard life outside - she deserves a good home and a warm lap! (106978)||[ADOPTED!] Foxy Gray is a beautiful gray kitty with gorgeous eyes, a easy-going and adorable older lady. Sadly, her person moved away and couldn't take her.
|Carol's kittens are all adopted, and now she's looking for a home too! She was very shy at first, but put up with us to take care of her babies, and has really come around. (107305)|
• Welcome to the Morris Animal Refuge's Adoption page. Thank you for choosing to adopt. We sincerely hope that you will open your heart and home to one of the many wonderful animals at Morris. Morris' adoption services cover the Greater Philadelphia/Pennsylvania Region including the tri-state area: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
• To adopt you will need to fill out our Online Adoption Application or complete one at the Morris Animal Refuge (1242 Lombard Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147). There you can view the available animals that are waiting for their new family to take them home.
• Applications generally take 24-48 hours for approval. There is a possibility for same day adoption if all information on the application is confirmed, but we cannot guarantee it. Once your completed application is reviewed by an Adoption Counselor you will be contacted to let you know you are approved and if there are any restrictions on your adoption. Bear in mind, that frequently an application may get delayed while waiting for all the necessary information from the references you provided to be confirmed.
• We begin our review of Adoption Applications by the next working business day after submission. Reviews are generally completed within two working days of submittal. It is your responsibility to check with us after that time to determine the status of your application.
• No animal may be selected until your application has been processed and approved. You are welcome to walk through the shelter to view the animals prior to adoption.
• Once approved, you may come in to select any animal that fits the guidelines of your approved application. The Adoption Coordinator will review your selection and will make the necessary arrangements for taking the animal home. All animals are spayed or neutered before going home. If the animal is not already neutered it will be necessary to wait a few days before picking up your animal. You will be called after your new pet is neutered to come and take it home.
• Your approved application stays active for six months if there are no changes in the information you gave. If you do not see an animal you are interested in at this time, we encourage you to stop in anytime to see our current animals.
• The Morris Animal Refuge reserves the right to refuse any adoption.